QSC KW152 2-Way 15" Powered PA Speaker
QSC KW152 Powered PA Speaker
Building on the success of the K Series, the KW Series represents the next evolutionary step in wood enclosure loudspeakers. QSC system engineers have created the KW Series to feature all the groundbreaking electronic attributes of the popular K Series while at the same time designing a product that is both smaller and significantly lighter than previous wood enclosure models.
Like the K Series, each of the four KW Series models features a QSC designed, 1000 watt (2 x 500 W continuous) Class D power module. And continuing in the K Series tradition, every model is fitted with the identical high-output 1.75" HF device (full-range models) and woofers of the same high quality design, regardless of speaker size.
Defined Coverage Area: Directivity Matched Transition (DMT™) provides for matched LF and HF coverage across the entire listening area, eliminating unnatural "dead" or "hot" frequency zones.
- K Series performance in a lightweight, birch design
- 1000 watt Class D power modules in all models (2 x 500 W continuous)
- Extensive DSP featuring DEEP™ and Intrinsic Correction™ enhances system performance
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures uniform coverage across the entire sound field
- Rugged, texture-painted birch enclosures
- Four-position Mic/Line gain (full-range models)
- Tour-grade 16 gauge steel grilles
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct™ on KW122 and KW152, standard (non-tilt) pole socket on KW153
- M10 rigging points for suspended installation (full-range models)
- Free 6 Year International Warranty