QSC GXD8 Power Amplifier
The GXD Series amplifiers are ideal for portable sound reinforcement applications and installations with demanding DSP requirements and flexibility at a cost effective price. This high performance line consists of two amplifiers, the GXD4 and GXD8, each providing enormous Class-D power in a lightweight and efficient package. The universal switchmode power supply helps reduce the weight, increase efficiency, and ensures rock-solid continued operation even with poor power conditions. The addition of on-board DSP processing with an easy-to-use interface offers powerful tools like Crossover and EQ filters, Delay, and Power Limiting that allow the user to configure the amplifier and maximize the performance of their loudspeakers. The GXD Series amplifiers are engineered to meet any demanding application and provide excellent power and legendary QSC reliability, in an efficient, lightweight, and flexible package; bottom line, the GXD amplifiers provide outstanding value!
- High peak output power with up to 1600 watts from the GXD 4 and a whopping 4500 Watts from the GXD 8.
- Power levels matched to the most popular loudspeakers and optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4Ω and 8Ω speaker systems.
- Class D output stage with a universal power supply for high performance and efficiency.
- Extensive and powerful loudspeaker processing built in. Includes high and low-pass filters, 4-band parameteric EQ, limiting, and delay.
- Large LCD display simplifies amplifier setup and indicates amp status.
- Inputs: Parallel XLR and 1/4” TRS connectors for compatibility with any source while providing convenient loop-thru capability.
- Precision rotary encoders for gain and DSP parameter control.
- Outputs: Professional binding post and NL4 connectors (compatible with NL2) provide for mono and bi-amp speaker connections.
- Digital limiting automatically protects the amplifier from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive.
- Adjustable speaker protection to match your loudspeaker’s power and impedance.
- Front panel LEDs indicate signal presence, input overload, and amplifier clipping.