LSC RED3 12 Channel x 10A Dimmer Rack with three phase tail and plug.
The RED3 sets a new standard in affordable dimming, providing a user friendly graphical touch screen interface with LSC's reputation for reliability and durability.
Built entirely in Australia, the RED3 combines the graphical user interface and 2.8" touch screen, from the popular Redback wallmount system, with a heavy duty 3RU 19" rack mount chassis. The result is an ideal touring or installation dimmer for schools, houses of worship and other venues where there is a need for simple dimming of conventional lighting. RED3FrontView
Although being very affordable, the RED3 is not built cheaply. The output triacs are the same 41A rated devices as our top of the range GenVI dimmers, and the chassis's of both units share many parts.
Each channel is protected by a 10A thermal magnetic breaker, and the user interface allows both Minimum (pre-heat) and Maximum (set this to 230v to increase your lamp life) levels for individual channels.
The easy to use riggers control allows any channel to be driven directly from the front panel of the dimmer, without needing a lighting console. The levels are saved for retrieval at power on, allowing the dimmer to be turned off and then return to the same levels when next powered up, making it ideal for small trade show stands and stand alone events.
As with all LSC products, the RED3 is covered by a comprehensive 24 months parts and labour warranty, that is transferable if the unit is sold, and also covers the RED3 in hire and production rental usage.
Discover the difference that is RED3.
- Easy to read 2.8" full colour TFT touch screen.
- Graphical User Interface for simple configuration and control of the dimmer rack.
- 100% duty cycle rated at 10A per channel, with all channels fully loaded.
- Full 512 channel softpatch - patch any DMX channel to any combination of dimmer channels.
- Riggers Control for local control of outputs, complete with multiple inbuilt chase options.
- User selectable Minimum (Bottom Set) Level per channel, to allow preheating of lamps.
- User selectable Maximium (Top Set) level per channel setting, to reduce output and increase lamp life.
- Current Control technology fitted as standard to reduce cold lamp in rush and prevent nuisance tripping of circuit breakers.
- Low noise temperature controlled fans.
- Easy software update via SD card slot located on the front panel.
- DMX back up scene with programmable delay time.
- Multi level User Interface Lock to prevent accidental changes to settings.
- Thermal Magnetic circuit breakers.
- Front panel DMX In & Thru via 5pin XLR connectors.
- Rear panel options include 10A Australian GPO outlets, Socapex, Wieland/Harting 16 pole and Screw Terminals.
- Auto voltage and frequency adjustment, with Dropped Neutral protection.
- On board, context sensitive Help.
- DMX512-A input with RDM capability for remote configuration.
- Rugged all metal construction.
- Made in Australia with a full 2 year warranty