LSC GenVI 12 Channel 10A Dimmer Rack
In acknowledgement of the changing demands of the marketplace, LSC has introduced a new intelligent dimming and power distribution unit, the GenVI Advanced Dimming System. The GenVI represents the sixth generation of dimmers designed by LSC over its 35 year history and is built on our extensive experience for today's complex lighting and power control.
Equally at home in the lighting, sound and video markets, for portable or permanent installation, the new GenVI Advanced Dimming System allows you to configure any of its outputs in any combination, to be an 8 bit or 16 bit dimmer or a direct power relay channel using TruPower. This enables GenVI to dim traditional lamps or power moving lights, LED fixtures, video screens or audio power amplifiers—in fact anything where controlled power distribution is needed.
The colour touchscreen offers the user the ability to set each channel individually, control the outputs locally and view any external fault conditions that may be present.
As well as having local and DMX control, GenVI is also RDM (Remote Device Management) enabled, allowing the user to change the DMX address of the unit, and view any fault conditions including over-temperature and loss of phase or DMX signal from any RDM controller.
Each circuit on the GenVI is protected by an RCBO (combination MCB + 30mA RCD) protection on each circuit rated at either 13A, 16A or 20A. Optional Neutral disconnect MCBs can be provided where RCDs are not desirable.
The GenVI Advanced Dimmer System offers a sophisticated riggers' control that can replay scenes or chases, each of which can be individually programmed in addition to a "DMX loss" scene that can be activated as an emergency back up on loss of a DMX signal. This emergency backup scene can be programmed via the front panel controls or via a snapshot of the DMX input signal.
- TruPower Dimmer & Power Distribution.
- Combined MCB/RCD (RCBO) circuit breaker per channel.
- Auto Power Mode - switches Relay channels On when DMX is applied and Off when DMX is no longer present.
- Dimmer channels can be 8 bit or 16 bit.
- RDM - Remote Device Management enabled.
- Operates on Mains input voltages between 90V and 260V phase to neutral.
- On-board Help Screens.
- Visual Alarms for Phase fail, over temperature and loss of DMX.
- PTFD Dimming (Pulse Transformer Fired Dimming).
- Local Riggers Control.
- Auto Fan Control (user defined).
- Colour Touchscreen with simple and intuitive navigation.
GenVI is equally at home in any of the following environments:
- Moving Lights.
- LED Fixtures.
- Video Walls.
- Audio Systems.
- Special Effects.
- Local on-site power distribution.