Event Lighting PARRGBW12X8 LED Par Light 12 x 8w RGBW
This spot light is compact and light weight but durable. Utilising 12x 8W Quad colour LEDs it is blindingly bright and the use of a LCD panel makes this flat par easy to use. Fan-less design makes it virtually silent and maintenance free. Perfect for night clubs, mobile DJs, theatre, schools & more.
The parcan has come along way from its humble beginnings now offering a host of “intelligent” features and user-friendly options. This incredibly bright fixture employs 12 x 8W Quad colour LEDs with a 22° beam angle, and together with its fan-less design, makes it silent and virtually maintenance free. Being LED there is very little heat generated compared to traditional lamped pars, and the life of the LED engine is a staggering 50,000 hours providing big cost savings along the way. Add in multiple control options and the flexibility of simple colour changing from the RGBW light source makes these flat pars the obvious choice for productions and installations.
Other features include a simple LCD panel menu, static colour settings, standalone macros and master/slave modes. Not only that you can upload the latest software version via DMX and gain access to upgraded features like multiple can chases and a 2-channel dimmer/colour temperature option for easy access to warm and cool white modes. The par is ideally placed floor mounted for up lighting, or hung from truss for general stage lighting duties. Multiple pars can be linked together vertically or horizontally to create rolling chase sequences and colourful special effects. With 5 dimmer curves, 5 channels of DMX and flicker free operation the flat par is ideal for stages, broadcast and general stage lighting applications. Includes 3 pin DMX (upgradeable to 5) all encased in a lightweight yet robust die-cast aluminium chassis that includes hanging bracket. Roadcase available that holds 10 units.
Power Supply: 100~240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 98 W
- Light Source: 12pcs 8W RGBW LED
- Power Connection: IEC power input and output connection
- LED Life: 50,000 hours
- Lux: 4310lux @2.0 M RGBW full on
- Beam angle: 22°
- PWM: 2,940Hz
- Dimmer: 0-100% dimmer (Smooth electronic dimming with a 16-bit four dimmer curve & one 8-bit dimmer curve)
- Strobe: 1-30 Hz
- Control: DMX512,3-pin XLR interfaces, 2/3/4/6/10 channel mode
- 4-button LCD display control panel
- Die-cast Aluminum housing
- Smart cooling system without fan
- Software upgrade via DMX.
- Operation modes: DMX, Auto, Sound Active, Master/Slave, Manual Color Control Mode, Static Color Mode
- Net weight: 3.2 Kg
- Overall size: 263x293x98 mm