LSC maXim LP 72 faders, 1024 DMX Channel Console with PaTPad, MIDI, VGA and USB.
LSC Maxim LP 72 Fader lighting console with Pat Pad for control of DMX and moving lights.
This desk has 72 faders in two banks. 2 Universes of DMX outputs. USB storage. Video display (Monitor not included)
The PatPad extends the capabilities of the maXim console with features such as palettes, groups, presets and an effects engine.
- Single preset and two preset fader operation.
- Fully proportional softpatch out to 512 output channels.
- 25x7 dot matrix LED display shows scrolled messages for effective reporting.
- Electronic labelling function for naming Scene, Chase, Stack and steps of Stacks.
- Stack playback master and effects buttons for full control of sequences.
- Up to 500 steps of a Stack can be recorded with true dipless crossfade.
- Each step of a Stack can be recorded as a Scene, Chase, Channel or a Snapshot of the output.
- Steps of a Stack can be linked automatically.
- Individual In (Up) and Out (Down) fade times, programmable for every Scene and step of a Stack.
- Up to 250 steps of a Chase can be recorded as Channels, Scenes or a Snapshot of the output.
- Scenes and Chases can be run concurrently on lower bank of preset faders.
- Multi-page SGVA colour video output displaying desk status, memories, patches, and help menus. ,br>Edit facilities include fade and speed times, channel levels, add/remove of steps/patch allocations.
- Inbuilt UPS Power brown-out protection.
- USB for show back-up Optional
- 24 month LSC Warranty