LSC Clarity VX10 Wing
The VX series of products form part of the LSC Clarity control package and are external hardware control platforms commonly called "Wings". Available in 2 models, the VX Wings allow direct control of Clarity's many features. Providing a bridge between the PC world of mouse control and the traditional dedicated lighting control console, the VX series draws on the best of both worlds.
Connecting directly to the PC/Mac via a USB cable, the VX wings offer direct control of intensity and playbacks via buttons and faders. The VX wings also have inbuilt QX Nodes providing DMX512 outputs via connectors on the backpanel. There are also 6 remote dry contact trigger inputs available.
The VX10 provides ten playback each with a 60mm fader for intensity control, a Go button, Pause button and Flash button. These 10 playbacks are grouped into 99 pages giving 990 possible playbacks. Each playback has a LCD display located directly above it for labelling and direct information as to what is in the playback and what state it is in.
The VX20 offer all the facilities of the VX10 with the addition of 10 extra faderless playbacks; MIDI In and Thru; integrated trackball that can be used for both Attribute control as well mouse movement control on the PC; Extended programming control via dedicated buttons and an in-built universal power supply.
A Grand Master, DBO, a secured compartment for the Clarity dongle and a provision for a LED worklight completes the package - merely plug it into your PC/Mac running Clarity and you are ready to go.
Note that the VX wings do not work with the free version of Clarity.
- Integrates directly with any PC or Mac via USB;
- Ability to load any playback onto any master within Clarity;
- Backlit LCD display for each playback;
- Go button per playback;
- Pause/ Back button for each playback;
- Easy to find, Master Go button;
- Ten playbacks with 60mm fader;
- Record Button;
- Edit Button;
- 99 pages;
- Grand Master;
- DBO button;
- LED Desklamp socket (LED lamp optional extra);
- Inbuilt USB Hub;
- Secure compartment for installing Dongle;
- Two DMX512 RDM compatible outputs;
- USB powered;
- Supplementary power input socket (Plug pack);
- Six external dry contact inputs for remote control