LSC Clarity QX1 DMX Node
The LSC Clarity QX products are DMX512-A decoders (Nodes).
They connect to a standard computer (PC or Mac) via the USB port and provides 1 ( DMX512-A output. The QX nodes integrate directly to the LSC Clarity software and appear automatically as possible output devices on Clarity's Patch Window.
Each output port complies to the latest DMX512 specification and is fully RDM compatible.
A multi-colour LED indicator located near each output indicates when the output is active, when it is sending DMX512 data and when it is handling RDM data. A similar LED near the USB connector indicates a valid USB connection or any errors detected.
The QX1 is housed in an extended DMX512 XLR style 5-pin connector as part of an 40cm inline cable.
The QX Nodes are designed to get their power from the USB port on your computer or from a USB hub.
- Integrates directly with any PC or Mac via USB;
- Provides 1 DMX-512 output;
- All outputs are RDM capable;
- USB 1.1 compatible;
- Multicolor LEDs indicate DMX512 data, RDM data or collisions on outputs;
- Powered off computer's USB port;
- Small rugged ABS housing;