Audio Technica ATH-IM01 Inner Ear Monitor Headphones
When Audio-Technica engineers developed the new SonicPro in-ear monitor (IM) headphones, they centered the design around the three most important components of a superb listening experience: 1) Sound, 2) Fit and 3) Functionality.
With its single balanced armature drivers and a horn-shaped conductor pipe to reduce acoustic radiation resistance, the ATH-IM01 in-ear monitor headphones were built to effortlessly deliver that pure listening experience. And the innovation doesn’t stop there – the headphones were specially designed to fit and seal within the ear for the ultimate in-ear monitoring. Each pair comes equipped with three sizes of silicone earpieces (S/M/L) and Comply™ foam earpieces (M) for a customized fit. Detachable cables with formable wire and a carrying case add additional convenience and functionality to the headphones, allowing you to easily take them wherever life takes you.
- Exclusive single balanced armature drivers for pure sound reproduction
- Specially designed to fit and seal within the user’s ear for ultimate in-ear monitoring
- Detachable cables with formable wire improves fit and adds convenience
- Horn-shaped conductor pipe, the “Acoustic Horn,” reduces acoustic radiation resistance
- Includes a case, silicone earpieces (S/M/L) and Comply™ foam earpieces (M)